- Bjørn Kjos-Hanssen (Professor)
- Mushfeq Khan (Temporary Assistant Professor, 2014-2017)
- Achilles Beros (Temporary Assistant Professor, 2015-2017)
- Kaui Yogi, M.A. student
- Paul Kim Long V. Nguyen, Ph.D. 2014
- Malihe Alikhani, M.A. 2014
- Kayleigh Hyde, M.A. 2013
- Jason Rute, Research Assistant, 2012
- Cameron Freer, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2010-2011
- Quinn Culver, M.A. 2010
- Katie Brodhead, Temporary Assistant Professor, 2008-2009
- Fixed minor bug in the screensaver.
Complexity witnesses by HTTP now included up to length 23. Check out for example
- The web app works great in Opera! Not as well in Chrome, and not at all in Firefox.
- The autocomplete works in the Chrome browser, but not in a good way: to see the complexity of the string 0 you first have to type 000000000 then delete several 0s. The Android app is better!
- Because I uploaded data to Google's database via HTTP, only up to length 8 was possible, so that is the current length being used.
011000111100000110 9means that the string 011000111100000110 has complexity 9. An Android version for 0.99 USD is available in the Google Play Store.