The research project involves the study of the geometric properties of conformally removable sets, including problems related to rigidity of circle domains, conformal welding and fingerprints of lemniscates. It also includes questions dealing with shapes of Julia sets and the subadditivity of analytic capacity
Times and location confirmed for Spring 2018 in bold.
- Analysis Seminar. Tuesdays 3:30 – 4:20 pm in Keller 401
- Noncommutative Geometry Seminar. Wednesdays 3:30pm–4:30pm, Keller 403
- Number Theory Seminar. Wednesdays 3:30pm–4:30pm, Keller 301
- Logic Seminar. Fridays 2:30-3:20, Keller 314. Alternates with Homotopy Type Theory reading group.
- Applied Math Seminar. Every other Thursday 3pm–4pm, Keller 403
- Department Colloquium. Fridays 3:30pm–4:30pm, Keller 401
From October 23 to October 26, we are organizing a conference on renewable energy and climate change at the East-West center.
The website is at: http://apcmfi.org/fmfi2017/
You are all invited to come and attend lectures, registration (only $25) is not needed unless you would like to receive information, have a tag, come to the welcome party, coffee breaks, etc.
There will be also a poster presentation on the Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:30pm (several of our grad students have posters).