- Algebras, Lattices, Varieties, with Ralph McKenzie, George McNulty, and Walter Taylor.
All 3 volumes are available in both print and electronic versions from the links:
- Free Lattices, with J. Jezek and J. B. Nation,
- Commutator Theory for Congruence Modular varieties,
with Ralph McKenzie, ISBN 0-521-34832-3. This was published in the
London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, vol. 125, by
Cambridge University Press.
It is out of print but there is an online version
now available. It's free!!, and since McKenzie and I hold the copyright,
it can be downloaded without violating any law.
- The Dilworth Theorems, Selected Papers of R. P. Dilworth,
edited with K. Bogart and J. Kung, ISBN 0-8176-3434-7
and 3-7643-3434-7. Not only
does this have Dilworth work on lattice theory, it also has
backgrounds by Dilworth and commentaries by
leading experts that trace the influence of Dilworth's ideas
in later work. It is published by Birkauser. Ordering information
in North America, and
outside North America.
- Universal Algebra and Lattice Theory, Proceedings
of the Puebla Conference, 1982, edited with Octavio Garcia, ISBN
3-540-12329-6 and 0-387-12329-6. Published by
This has some semial articles by leaders in the field.