- General: Math 100.
- Elementary Education: Math 111-112
- Business, Economics, Social Sciences track: Math 203
- Life Sciences Track: Math 215-216
- STEM Track: Math 241-244
- Honors/Accelerated Track: Math 251A-253A
For course titles and detailed course descriptions click on a box below, or see the Syllabi page.
- Arrows indicate prerequisites. Prerequisites must be satisfied with a grade of C or as indicated.
- Students may place into Math 140, 203, 215, 241, 251A by taking the Assessment Exam, see: placement or based on a sufficiently high Calculus AP or Math SAT or ACT score. For details see http://math.hawaii.edu/home/pdf/Exceptions.pdf
- An interview with the associate chair is required to enter the honors sequence.