- 2019: David Webb (Kjos-Hanssen)
- 2017: John C. Robertson (Willett)
- 2016: Jamal Hassan Haidar (Harron)
- 2012: Geoffrey Patterson (Chyba)
- 2011: William DeMeo (Freese)
- 2008: Austin Anderson (Smith)
The Robert and Doris Pulley Award in Mathematics from the ARCS Foundation (Achievement Rewards for College Scientists, a national non-profit organization that boosts U.S. competitiveness by raising funds to support promising U.S. citizens in doctoral programs in the sciences, engineering, and medicine) has been awarded to the following students. Advisers in parenthesis.